Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random

Last Post of the Night!

Last night we order Domino's pizza. Here is HH's pizza:


Apparentely, they aren't too big on cutting the pizza!

I also made Hungry Girl's Yum Yum Brownie Muffins! I saw this while I was half-awake on the sofa yesterday. It only had two ingredients, and I looked it up on the internet to make sure I didn't miss anything. Talk about easy....and they were delicious!


The only sad part was I wanted them to turn out looking "prettier."  But, the ones on TV and her website had this rough look to them as well.  That made me feel better.  The neighbors in my condo are happy, and so my coworkers tomorrow will be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, that pizza is hilarious!!! AND, it's exactly what I LOVE-pepperoni and mushroom. See, I knew I loved Ben for a reason! ;-)

ChiTown Girl said...

I've looked at the picture of Ben and his pizza 10 times now, and can't help thinking, "He should have just folded it in half, and eaten it like a calzone!" However he ate it, it looks SO good!!

Anonymous said...

http://lascuatromaras.blogspot.com and translate

Unknown said...

Alright, I've been craving brownies for a while, I'm checking out the recipe and a brownie WITHOUT those crinkles just looks like a botoxed house wife. The rough top is perf!