Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lovey Dovey Valentine's Day Recap

I was sure ready to see HH at 5:00 when he came to get me from school!  :)  Our destination was Jeff Ruby's. 


I love the show on the Food Network called "The Best Thing I Ever Ate."  Last night, I did indeed have the best ice cream I had ever ate.  It was a cherry ice cream.  I couldn't eat it all, but man if my mind could have over ruled my stomach, I wouldn't have left two-thirds of it there.  HH had popcorn ice cream.  I tried his too.


When we got in, I found this.  (HH walked up before me.)  Two glasses that had been chilled filled with Diet Mountain Dew, and a box of candy PACKED with my favorites.  Each little square had 2-5 pieces depending on how many HH could fit into it. 


HH also offered me the last rose.


What a great Valentine's Day!!!