Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wishing for SLEEP = Boring Post

The afternoon nap of three hours is affecting my sleep right now. I want to go to sleep so badly! This weekend Ben and I have several things on tap.

Tomorrow we are going to hear the US Airforce Band play.

Saturday we are going to see Cirque du Soleil: Saltibanco

Sunday we will be meeting with the pastor who will be performing our wedding ceremony and doing some other wedding related planning with my parents.

I talked with Ben's mom about decorating the church this evening. She currently decorates her church each month. She has an extensive collection of artificial flowers, etc that could be used. I am so glad she really wants to do this.

I've also made a list of things to do while we are in North Carolina:

1. Go through his grandmother's house to see what items we want.
2. Register for gifts at Target.
3. Get an outfit for both of us for our engagement photos.
4. Get our wedding rings.
5. Work on church decorating ideas with his mom.

Also, I'll be cooking that whole week for dinner!

No comments: