Monday, March 30, 2009

Channeling the Energy

I wrote yesterday about being a motivated eater. I am curious how I could channel that energy into becoming a motivated cooker. If I have enough initiative to get up and drive somewhere to get something, surely I can turn that into cooking up some good eats. By good eats, I mean things that are healthy for Ben and myself to consume. I am learning that healthy doesn't have to mean that it tastes awful.

I have been in the "sustainability" mode for about four months now. I am seeking to sustain where my weight loss is at, and continue with the day to day life stuff. Being around other people makes me realize that I do eat differently than most. I eat many more times a day than others do. I wonder if sustaining gets easier the longer you are out from your weight loss phase. We will always have food demons we must face. I just want to be able to face mine with confidence, and walk away victorious.

I am making Apple Stuffed Pork Chops tonight. :)

No comments: