Thursday, October 18, 2012

WINDY


Bet your bottom dollar we still had RECESS OUTSIDE.  I went to ask my principal about it, and she laughed.  I seriously tasted grit in my mouth.  I like the prairie, but it doesn't have a good taste in my mouth.

A fun conversation I had with a friend before work...


I told my Math kids (we switch for Math) that they were going to have to work extra quietly because I had to use twice as much glue on my wig due to the wind.  I referenced it a few more times, and the kids started believing me.  Fun times!

Fruity Pebbles Pudding Cookies

These were totally worth the late night run I made HH make to Family Dollar.  I love how colorful they are.  I think they would be fun to bring for a kid's birthday party at school.


Cookie Butter White Chocolate Macadamia Monster Cookies



No comments: