Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Busy Stove

HH brought me a Pumpkin Spice Blizzard from DQ today.  Mmmmm.  I normally only like my blizzards with lots of "stuff" in them, but this one didn't need the stuff to make a great taste.
Our "Luper":

Chicken Enchilada Lasagna from Go Ahead and Take a Bite


For Church Potluck:
Ribbon Jello from Brown Eyed Baker


I found out my fridge shelves are not exactly level creating this recipe.  The recipe is easy, and only requires about 30 seconds worth of work each hour to get the awesome effect.  Also, my dish did not have room for the last two layers.
Waffle Breakfast Casserole from Once a Month Mom


I said to HH, "Guess how the breakfast casserole is going to be different this time?"  He replies, "There are going to be waffles in it."  I say, "Oh, I forgot you bought the ingredients."  LOL  (This item is shown not cooked, as I am cooking it this morning during church.)
I also made a cake on Wednesday night that I forgot to post about:
 

No comments: