Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ladies Fellowship Prep

Friday I wanted to bring in treats for some of my favorite co-workers, and Snickerdoodle Blondies were in order.  Everything you need for this recipe is in your pantry!


I am having a Ladies Fellowship after church at my house talking about Excess.  The following is on the menu:


I had to google a copy-cat recipe for Salad Supreme, since our grocery store didn't have it.  It was easy to make, and I did have all the ingredients on hand.




Salted Pretzel Marshmallow Bars


Better than Just Old Queso

(No picture)

Southwestern Tortilla Cheese Soup


Are you too overwhelmed to cook?  I gotcha.

If you have only five minutes consider sending this to your spouse "Wedding Email Surprise", or this to a friend (I Wish I Had a Big Yellow Umbrella) who needs a helping hand.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Holy cow! Making those blondies RIGHT NOW for my niece's birthday. She LOVES snickerdoodles!!

Hope you and Ben are well. We need to catch up soon. I miss you!