Friday, October 5, 2012

Homecoming Week Wraps Up Today

We are ending our Homecoming week celebrations with a parade at 2:00 this afternoon.  My students can wear their Braves gear to show their pride.  Of course treats will be involved.  We have recess and and assembly after lunch (followed by the parade), but we are going to do our best to have a normal morning of learning!

I got flowers on Thursday from a FORMER student's mom.  :)  The card said, "Thinking of you."  I needed that!



Here are the treats I made last night while HH was preaching his first funeral here.  

Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies



Cherry Coke Cupcakes



Chewy Butterfinger Cookies



Chocolate Peanut Butter 7-Layer Bars



Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies


These cookies were the absolute BEST!!!  I loved them!

After 9 PM tonight, my three day weekend starts.  :)

No comments: