Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend Awesomeness


Friday night we had dinner at a new restaurant called The Bard's Town.  I had a restaurant.com coupon, so we got our $43 meal for $20 (20% tip included)....SCORE!


This morning I went to the Farmer's Market, and met my best friend Wendy.  I had my 100th visit to Moe's Southwest Grill.  There was no ticker tape parade, but man do I love that place!


CORN MAZE was next!  :)  I got these tickets buy one get one free from Groupon!  It was our first time ever attending.


At the entrance to the corn maze:


Farm Scene Investigation: We've Got This!  (Thank heavens HH has good map reading skills.)


HH is mapping out our course of action.


Aerial Shot of the Maze from their website:


In the maze, they had a lookout tower to see all the corn you were surrounded by:


At the top of the corn, HH snapped a picture of me:


Another cut-out pose:


Tonight I am relaxing while HH hangs out with the guys.  The recliner never felt so good. 

No comments: