Friday, July 9, 2010

Two More Pictures!


I get a cookie cake every year for my birthday, and this year was no exception.  Something that has changed since losing weight, I really don't care much at all for icing.  The lettering is not icing, and you can see how faint the icing is around the rest of the cake.  Letting done by none other than HH.


In Colombia I fell in love with a fruit called Lulo.  It is amazing!  I have not been able to find it anywhere up here, even at the fancier gourmet places.  :(


Above is lulo juice mix.  HEAVEN.  I can make lulo smoothies.  One thing I was surprised about is that it is not very carb heavy at all.  That is really nice.  I plan on putting a few spoonfuls of Splenda in mine, but that is it.  I found this at a Cuban grocery store in Lexington, Kentucky. 

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

I've never heard of lulo, which is amazing, cuz I thought I knew every fruit there was! (Seriously. I worked in the grocery business for over 10 years. Plus, I LOVE fruit of ALL kinds!) I will definitely be looking for this. There are MANY Latino markets near my house, so I'm hoping it won't be hard to find.