Monday, April 5, 2010

On the Range....The GUN Range....













We rented and shot a .38mm gun. I was VERY afraid, although going to the gun range was my idea. I want to get a handgun and even get my concealed weapons permit. I was not raised around guns, and it is going to take many more exposures for me to feel comforable with shooting. I shot two rounds (10 bullets), and HH shot the rest. Several of the men shooting said that I would be much more suited for a 380, which is a gun commonly used by women, and people who want to carry a concealed weapon.
Another thing I have to work on, once I got it locked on the target, I CLOSED MY EYES every single time I shot.....not a great idea.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I love that you want to have a concealed weapon. What a foreign concept, since it isn't allowed here. Although, Lord knows, it would come in VERY handy where I work!!

I've been around guns my whole life. My dad is a world-ranked trap shooter, so we spent a good deal of our childhood watching him shoot. I shot for a while as a young teen, and even had my own gun. I had always hoped that my son would want to take it up as a hobby, mostly so he could have something special with my dad, but he's never been interested in even trying it. He likes to watch, but has yet ever held a gun. Good for you for being so adventurous!

dong dong23 said...

replica watches
coach outlet store online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
retro jordans
adidas shoes
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin outlet
jordan 4 toro
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordans
celine
jordan 4
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
asics running shoes
coach outlet store online clearances
timberland outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet online
cheap jordans
ray ban outlet
hollister clothing
jordan concords
mont blanc pens
celine
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
vans shoes
jordan 3 infrared
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co
nike air force
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
20166.22wengdongdong