Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fitting for Post Number 1500!

I cannot believe that I have published so many posts! I'm going to talk about the chair of death...


At The Cheesecake Factory prior to having surgery, I sat in a wicker type chair while out for a lunch with co-workers. This chair lierally squeezed the life out of me for the next two hours. Not to mention that I was scared to move too much (not that I could have readjusted in any way) for fear of breaking it. I went to the bathroom, and I had red indentations up and down my sides from being in this chair. Needless to say, I was miserable.


My friend Penny is in town, and we went to The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate her birthday. When she got up, I decided to sit in that chair. I couldn't believe how roomy it was. I was able to cross my legs indian style in it. I could pull my legs up to my chest, and was still comfortable. This is at almost three years and 1 month post-op. I had the biggest grin on my face leaving the restaurant.

No comments: