Friday, April 9, 2010

New Bandages and Dinner


The Portabello mushroom dish turned out very nicely. I had HH on standby to go out to dinner after the first bite, but we both really enjoyed it. I thought the mushrooms would be dry, but they were very moist.


This is what the patch looked like on my face. Below is the scar it was hiding. (The scar is roughly one inch right along my jawline.)

Last night I watched Shanghai Ghetto. I am fascinated with learning more about the tragedy of the Holocaust.

I did get some work done, because I am motivated by attending the concert on Sunday night. Cooking class was cancelled (our teacher had surgery on her foot and it not doing great with her recovery).

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell! Those mushrooms look awesome! Is that gorgonzola melted over the top?