Saturday, April 23, 2011

Student Teacher Celebration


My current student teacher, Krissy and I.


Both the student teachers I had this semester.

One of my girls is the class photographer.  Here are some of the pictures she caught in our whirlwind twenty minute party (thanks to state mandated testing in both the morning AND the afternoon).




















The class photographer gets photographed.




I get a wee bit geeked out over my office supply gifts.


My former student teacher's husband dropped by in his new military uniform to say hi to the kids.

2 comments:

Missie said...

I love the Dinasour cupcakes. Looks like you all had a great time.

Happy Easter!

MB said...

The cupcakes are all so neat. The 'adult' ones look amazing, and the dinosaur cupCAKE is the cutest thing ever!