Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've Been Here Before...


We leave in two hours to head back to Kentucky.  We've both had a wonderful trip.  My heart isn't sold on moving here, but I cannot tell you how much more open I am to the idea.  We've been with these people more than any other time HH has been a candidate for another church.  Everything seems to point in the direction that yes, they will offer HH the position.  There was another church where HH and I got called back and things seemed so promising, and we were dropped.  What is hard is that only one time we've gotten an explanation of why they decided to go a different direction.  The investment is much deeper this time, and I'm scared of the chance that we might get turned down.  I know ultimately it would mean this is not where God wants us, I just hope we don't have to wait too long before we know.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm a nervous wreck FOR you.