Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside...

We are going to have a great date IN tonight.  It has been a long week, and I am looking forward to some down time with my HH.

Here is what he will shortly see.  (It has killed me to keep this a surprise all week long.)


A Christmas Carol is one of HH's favorites.  He acted in the play several times (in several roles) over the years.  Last year we went to see it at the theater, and it was very impressed with Disney's version of it.  He said it was very true to the book. 


I scored the cake from a Groupon last week.  What a sweet deal!  I love Groupon!


I got this date idea from Darling Dating Divas....Baby It's Cold Outside


I am really looking forward to tonight!  I'm happy I made it through this week.  This week was the toughest of the three before break.  One down, two more to go.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oo la la...it looks like Ben is in store for quite a weekend... ;-)

The cookie turned out so cute!!

We have one more week before break. 5 little days. Actually, I only have 4 days with the kiddos because I'll be out for a conference on Tuesday. What a shame....NOT!