Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Something New I Made...



The tomatoes added a nice touch to this dish in color and in taste.  The dish was completely cleared out before our first break.  :)


Never again will I have a Wendy's frosty.  Gag....look at the remnants of it in my car.  What the heck is it made from?  I bought HH dinner from there, and on impulse decided to get a frosty.  I only had a third of it, as you can see by the ring on the cup. 

I really am so ready for this project to be over.  I've had a great time, but I am ready for summer to start.  I have to share a piece I've written on Friday.  I've done this twice, but this time is our "big" cumulative piece.  I want to do a soul exposing piece on weight loss.  If I only had to share with my writing response group, I'd be cool with that.  I have to share this with fourteen other people.  There are two very obese people in our group, and just because I could share this piece, I don't want to put them in an odd position.  I've been on the other side of the fence, and I do work my hardest to never put someone in a situation like that.  On the other hand, I think of how liberating it would feel to share a piece like that, and provide a personal healing on a public level for me.  Yet, I value these people's opinions more than that.

No comments: