Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Dishes are DONE Dude!!!


Ok....so I borrowed that line from a childhood movie "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead," but man it fits here!  The biggest part of this project that I am in is that we have to do a DEMO.  Demo is fancy for a really big involved presentation, and I have been ultra stressed about it for weeks on end.  I did my demo this morning and man do I feel the weight lifted off my shoulders.

Many thanks to HH for all his support and encouragement throughout this process.  He has seen me cry over this, be snippy, etc.  This morning he had me in stitches walking out to the car talking in a Cajun accent about how well my presentation was going to go over.  Love. This. Man.

I have eleven more days of this institute, and I darn well think I will really get into the enjoying it mode now! 

No comments: