Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Break Starts at 12:40.....I Think I CAN

Life has been busy, and I haven't been documenting it.  That makes me sad.  I'm going to have to set aside designated time to blog every few days.

I didn't know my coffee could get any better, with my Keurig machine and flavored syrups, but it can.  I got this homemade pottery piece for judging a contest in town.  LOVE!


HH hard at work on home improvements....(You use a chalk pen to write what you have to do for the week.)


A fun paper plate drawing activity I did with my kiddos...





End of the day mayhem...


Our church kiddos performing...They did good for the first time around.  I learned a lot, and we had a "kid friendly" potluck.  I pride myself on bringing new and innovative things, but for this day, I made sixty chicken fingers and brought a big bottle of ketchup.  It was a hit.




My kids rock at art, and make me look awesome...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable....I wish you were my teacher. The kids look like they are in 5 grade.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your time off!