Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spirit of Loss

Last night was the second "goodbye" dinner I've attended.  I also found out at this goodbye dinner that we would be having another one by the end of next week.  While God has been faithful bringing new people in, my husband and I and another couple this summer, it is hard realizing that where we are is a stopping point for many people, and not a permanent stop.  I say that fully recognizing that this may well indeed be a stopping point for HH and I.  Goodbyes are hard, but a part of life.

Today is day six of eight for summer school.  All next week I will be at new teacher training.  I will even have a mentor teacher even though this will make my eleventh year teaching!  I have eight days of meetings, and then my students come on August 25th.

No comments: