Thursday, August 18, 2011

A New Love...

Welcome to the blog I've been looking at for at least an hour:

Get off your butt and BAKE!: Impressive Recipes Made Simple

It is hard narrowing down what I want to make, but here are some awesome recipes you will be seeing here soon.

Strawberry Swirl Cupcakes

Frozen Strawberry Crumble

Peanut Butter Toasted Marshmallow S'mores
(I think I am starting to have a s'more obsession.)

Lime Bars

Magic Marshmallow Cups

Chicken Broccoli Supreme

Hot Fudge Oreo Cupcakes

Red Robin BBQ Chicken Salad (Copy)

Hot Sausage Dip

Sweet Goobers

Frozen Butterfinger Dessert

Sock It To Me Cake!

Pork Chop Hashborn Cake

Chocolate Strawberry Struesel Bars

Grasshopper Pie

Upside-Down Chicken Pot Pie

I better quit now....I've got a whole lot of cooking and baking to do!!!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh, YUM!!! I'm adding this blog to my list! I looked at every recipe you linked to, and now I'm drooling!