I am all about making some resolutions that I can keep. I am doing that with the help of the recipes of Joy the Baker. I have decided to make one of her recipes each month of the year. (After all, I used to weigh 393 pounds, so I can't go overboard here!) I'm not sure the order, but here are the awesome recipes of hers that I will make in 2010. I'll be blogging about my successes/failures all along the way. I even bought an ultra cool apron from her that I will wear to help inspire me! I'll probably let HH pick which recipe he wants me to try each month.
1. Giant Paprika Cheddar Drop Biscuits
2. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
3. S'more Brownies
4. Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
5. Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
6. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
7. Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
8. No Bake Orange and Cream Pie
9. Red Velvet Whopper Cupcakes
10. Peabody's Grandmother's Lime Conspiracy Pie with Marshmallows
11. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
12. Peanut Butter Blondies with Milk Chocolate Frosting
BONUS: I've always wanted to learn how to make a homemade cheesecake. My friend Cat specializes in these. I think I'm going to get the ingredients for that and do that with her some time over the next few months.
Tomorrow I will try to post some of the new cooking ventures I will be trying out for 2010.