I planned on having a nice relaxing weekend here in NC, but my body had other plans. I coughed all night and felt awful Friday night. Saturday morning I get up at 8:00, go back to bed at 9:00, and slept until 3:30! My temperature got up to 101.5. I finally got up, took a shower, laid on the sofa and watched tv for a bit, and had a bowl of soup. I went back to bed at 8:00, and slept until 7:00 this morning! Holy Mackerel!
Things I am Looking Forward To in October...
* Skydiving at Dusk
* Cooking classes
* A Halloween Dress Up Party (our first as a couple)
* Going down Hillcrest to see all the Halloween decorations
* Homecoming at my Alma Mater
* Plastic surgery consult
Things I just have to suck it up and do in October....
* Teach some GED classes to help with upcoming bills
* 2 more dental appointments
* bite the bullet and start filming for National Boards