Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Recipes Abound! I love SUMMER!

Gift for a Friend's Birthday this Week


Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup


Garlic Parmesan Knots

You used canned biscuits on these, and made a simple mix for the top.  They turned out awesome!


Cotton Candy Cookies

I always believe in having a few quick "to go" items when I need to make something fast.  I bought these "Cotton Candy Cookies" at Target, and loved how they made our house smell.  (Those who I gave the cookies to said they tasted great.)  I bought the icing, but I wasn't as impressed.  These cookies stand on their own without the icing.


Bacon and Truffle Oil Mac and Cheese

I forgot to take a picture of this, and there were not any leftovers!  This was a great dish, but adding truffle oil and bacon to anything automatically makes the dish a winner!

No comments: