Sunday, July 14, 2013

Getting My Hands Dirty

We are in full swing with another mission team from Tennessee.  I've been cooking up a storm so they have some sweet treats.

On Friday night, one of the kids comes running in to tell me that my husband was stuck in the dumpster.  When I walked outside, yes, he was upside down in the dumpster....getting out a soccer ball.  Here is a picture of him coming out.


Crescent Roll Apple Pie

* 2 tubes of crescent rolls
* caramel bits
* 2 Granny Smith apples

Bake at 350 for 11-14 minutes.


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snack Cake


Banana Cashew Cookies

* 1 package (17.1 ounces) banana nut muffin mix, Krusteaz
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/4 stick butter
* 2 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups chopped cashews

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix sugar, brown sugar and add milk, butter, and eggs.  
3.  Stir in cashews.
4.  Bake 13-18 minutes.



Ranch Bean Dip


No comments: