Saturday, September 22, 2012

Yummy Weekend

I saw all my parents/families except ONE for Parent Teacher Conferences.  With an early release (and no Friday youth), I had time to make some extra goodies for some of my favorite people/places.

Caramel Milky Way Cookies



I loved the taste of these cookies.  They were very messy to make though.  My hands were slathered in dough.  I probably could have made three or four more cookies had I not needed to wash my hands so frequently.

Indigo Berry Brownies



I love how this recipe dresses up a plain old box of brownies!

Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread



This was a recipe FAIL.  It smelled amazing, and the edges were great.  Unfortunately, there was some lapse time and I figured out that the middle wasn't cooked.  I had to throw it away.  What a shame.  From the edge sampling, I will be making this again.

Pumpkin Better Than .... Cake 



Inspiration for lunch came from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom



HH and I watched so many episodes of LOST yesterday, I am ashamed to admit the actual number.  It was a perfect down day/evening.

I made our hotel reservations for A Weekend to Remember marriage conference in Sioux Falls, SD.  We are going down a day early, and coming back a day after the conference ends.  We have a great hotel, and I'm looking forward to making some great city time.  


Tomorrow for Ladies Bible Study, I am bringing:

Banana Cream Puff Bars


1 comment:

BST said...

OBOstore (found in 2006) is an experienced retailer of cell phone accessories in Hong Kong. We sell a great variety of mobile phone accessories such as cases, chargers and batteries in very cheap price and updating models all the time. For example, the hottest model now, Galaxy Note, there are 300 accessories for the phone in our store. And some other hot models like HTC One X, One V, Samsung Nexus, Sony Xperia S, the new Ipad and Nokia Lumia 800 are all ready.Apple Iphone 5 Accessories
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Accessories
Samsung Galaxy S3 cases
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Cases
Apple Iphone 5 Cases