Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nutella Kiss Cookies, Easy Dinner, and Church Potluck

My husband and I watched five episodes of LOST yesterday.  It was a good day.  We are in season 3, and interesting things keep happening to change our thinking.
 
I made Nutella Kiss Cookies yesterday afternoon.  I have a serious love affair with Nutella.
 
 
Dinner was an appetizer recipe with rice.  We had Brown Sugar Kielbasa Bites.  I love that it only requires two ingredients, both of which I almost always have on hand.
 

 
Nugget Love:
 
I found this idea last week for the nuggets at my friend's daycare, and was finally able to make them this weekend.  If you notice up front we have some ghetto fab cars with different color wheels.  We didn't have enough of the same color of M&Ms. 
 
 
 
I am bringing two items for church potluck today (sorry, no time for pictures):
 
 
This was amazing!  The only thing that would have made it over the top was ice cream (as the website suggested!)
 
Rice a Roni Chicken Salad Sandwiches  (These are made on King's Hawaiian Orignial Hawaiian Sweet Rolls!) 
 

No comments: