Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chicken: It Is Whats for Dinner!

Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta Bake


I was telling HH about how I saw on a blog a page called "Husband Favorites."  I am going to be rolling out a new blog format in late July/early August, and wanted to include this as a part of my blog.  HH says that this dinner recipe could easily go under that.

Berry Cheesecake Muffins



As you can see from the picture, I have not mastered the crumble technique.  I'll be working on correcting this.


Meet the newest members of the "family"...





I bought a cushioned floor mat where I do the bulk of my prep work.  I would love to get another one so I can go the full length of my counter/stove space.  Bed, Bath, and Beyond let me use both of my 20% coupons to purchase these items.

I found seven new recipes to add to my "to make" pile.  I went through three cooking magazines that recently came in.

I've decided on the laundry soap recipe I'm going to use: The Duggar Family Recipe....if it can keep a family that large clean, I'm in.  I've ordered the supplies, and they should be back when we get back from the Mayo Clinic.

No comments: