Friday, January 14, 2011

Paydirt


I needed a night that didn't involve the hospital.  BADLY.  I told HH about this earlier in the week.  He did not disappoint.  We went to The Cheesecake Factory, and then to see Etta Mae at a local comedy club.  It was just what I needed.  At the comedy club I did decide that I wanted to stop by the hospital for a few minutes.  We went for about forty minutes.

Update on my BIL:  He has been moved to another hospital into the Hosparus (Hospice) unit.  This happened on Wednesday.  I LOVE it there.  It is very peaceful and the staff really want to help people who are in their very last stages of life.  His breathing is super shallow.  I've seen infants take deeper breaths than he is.  My sister is doing ok. 

We went on a field trip today.  I'll post pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening. I know you love you some Cheesecake Factory! :)