Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HH Made For Me...

We were not able to work with AWANA on Sunday night, since we were at the hospital, but HH had his creative genius game on (we brought in the materials since I was supposed to teach) ....







After all that hard work, who wouldn't think that HH deserve some "UDAMAN" Chocoate bars?  I sure did!  I had these printed at Staples.  Here is the link to Jeanne Winter's Inspiring Idea's Blog where you can get this awesome printable!


I took today off work.  I am exhausted.  I got to work this morning, and seriously felt like every scrap of energy in me was GONE.  My BIL has not passed yet, and emotionally and physically we are drained.  I am happy to be there for my sister, but today I had to take off and rest.  HH was worried enough about me that he said he would be our representative at the hospital tonight, and that I was not allowed to go.  I needed to stay here and rest.  I love that man!

No comments: