Monday, January 24, 2011

And the Answer is NO....


Ok....sample taken from Google images....now for the funny story.

On Sunday, I could not get enough salt.  I drank four containers (12 ounce) of tomato juice.  I woke up TWICE and ate pickles.  HH says, "Maybe your pregnant."  I have never had such an intense craving for salt in all my life.  It was on my tongue, and I needed it so badly. 

So this morning, I made him stop at Walgreens so I could get a test.  I shove it in my purse, and say I'll take it at school.  I am at school early, and as I'm unlocking the door, I hear a small clink.  I didn't think anything of it.  I get to the classroom and start rummaging through my purse to take the test.  I can't find it.  I call HH to see if I left it on the seat of the car.  No dice.  Then I remember the sound of something dropping.  I go back up front and our security guard is talking with our only male teacher in the building, and I shoot the breeze with them.  I then try to be discreet and go pick it up.

Take the test.  Negative.  I'm very close to my period, so I guess it was just intense cravings.

Our security guard is a big talker.  I love the man, but things get around.  I go up to him at lunch and say, "By the way the answer is NO."  He tries to play it down like he doesn't know what I'm talking about, and I tell him the whole story.  He was in stitches over it.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell!! What a hilarious story!

I think I would have tried to discreetly kicked it into a corner somewhere and picked it up later. :)