Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THIRD Snow Day in April!!!

We had a three day weekend that turned into an unexpected four day weekend!  There was no snow last night when we went to bed, and this morning there was a good four to six inches.  
I went this past weekend to a conference in Deadwood.  I went down a day early because I wanted some city time.  I didn't take any pictures, but I'll post some once I get them off Facebook from other attendees.  
Rolo Stuffed Monkey Bread
I made this for a Reading Awards Dinner we had at the school.
Windy City Crescent Rolls (for my friends at the Telephone Authority)


Eclair Cake (for my friends at the Bank)


Snow Day Netflix Watching...

2 comments:

Wedding sarees said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

zal said...

Same here! Just stumbled upon your blog too!