Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Delightful Night

S more Crescent Rolls


S'more Pretzel Bites

I didn't dip these in chocolate, but now I see why the recipe creator did.  They were pretty messy, and dipping would have made for a better presentation.


Chili Cornbread Bake


Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels "Pimped Out Pretzels"


HH converting wasted space into shelves so that I can buy more cookbooks!


What the room looked like after HH turned it upside down looking for a tax form:


For the first time ever, we had to file an extension.  The CPA said it could be done by the 15th, but wasn't able to do so.

What I'm Reading Now:
I should be finished by tomorrow night!

Two Hour Delay tomorrow.  19 Days of School Left.  Feeling the beginning of a cold coming on.  Benadryl time, then BED!


No comments: