Saturday, April 6, 2013

Our Easter Dinner

Chinese Coleslaw
Greek Easter Bread

Asparagus Swiss Cheese Strata
Tres Leches Cake

I didn't take a picture of this.  I got busy and forgot.  The cake tasted great, but it was not a true Tres Leches cake like I have had in restaurants.  I dumped all the ingredients in together, and didn't follow through the instructions. 

Slow Cooker Leg of Lamb

The leg of lamb recipe was "too simple."  What I wasn't counting on was the lamb's natural flavor.  This was great!


Table Setting

Two of our guests were not able to be at the celebration.  They had to take care of property that belonged to them in another part of the state.  HH drew their likeness, and we set a place for them anyhow.  Very fun!






We played an April Fool's Day joke on our guest.  HH placed about 100 mini marshmallows on top of our ceiling fan.  We asked her to turn in on because it was hot.  The marshmallows started pelting out.  It was a great laugh.

No comments: