Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I have MISSED baking and cooking for people.  I love to do it!  I made cookies for the telephone authority and bank on New Year's Eve.  I forgot to snap a picture though!

Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies

Brown Sugar Baked Brie



I apparently got a "bit above my raising" with this.  I have not made anything using brie before.  I didn't know it had a rind on it.  HH helped get the rind off so I could make this amazing dessert for the party we went to.




I'm going to participate in Ali Edward's One Little Word.


My word is: WONDERSTRUCK.  (definition: affected or overcome with wonder)  I'm going to participate in the online class as well.  

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Mmmmm!!! I ADORE brie!! I go through a round a week around here. But, the rind is almost my favorite part. I would never take it off!! I know some people don't care for it, but in my opinion, it's where all the flavor is. And, I love baked/wrapped brie. I made brie with apricot preserves wrapped in pastry for the holidays. YUM!