Sunday, December 30, 2012

Family Christmas

We are going to alternate Christmas each year.  It was tough.  This is the first time since HH and I have been together we won't be seeing BOTH families.  (OK, last year we split up, but that is not a real solution to our problem.)  We got to my MIL's house at 8:30 on Christmas Eve, and were able to stay until Saturday.  I loved seeing how happy my husband was.  There was a light in his eyes that only his family could bring, and that was precious.

I made:
Almond Maraschino Pound Cake









2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

You two are too freakin' cute!!!

Glad you enjoyed Christmas with your in-laws.

Happy New Year to you and Ben. I hope 2013 brings you health, happiness and prosperity.

xoxox

getpregnant-aftermiscarriage.com said...

That time of year is coming soon. Christmas that is. I love Christmas. My favorite part of Christmas is the excitement that the kids have. Children view Christmas as a very magical time.