Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Counting Box Tops

HH got the pleasure of counting all the box tops in the fifth and sixth grade while I was at a meeting Monday after school.  The winning class got baked treats.

Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Cookies


Lemon Crunch Cookies


My students had a Christmas program yesterday afternoon.  Where they had the sixth grade classes sit was the worst possible spot for pictures.  I took my camera, but didn't even attempt to take pictures.  

Most Memorable Part of Yesterday?  

I'm sure you were thinking I'd say something about the kids performing.....well, no.  HH brought me lunch yesterday because I forgot mine.  He comes walking into my classroom with jeans, a polo shirt, and a BATH ROBE.  I ask him if he lost his coat.  He said no.  He was going to play practice at the Christian school immediately following giving this to me.  I started laughing at what he was wearing, and he looks at me and says, "As if YOU have any right to say anything."  I was wearing my ugly Christmas sweater dress.

After work, we went to the Christmas party (at Subway) for the local Christian school.  

Today is early release at 1:00.  My grades are posted, and I feel the break coming on.  I will miss my kiddos, but it will be good to be away for a few days.

No comments: