Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sickness and Recipes

Oreo-Stuffed Red Velvet Crinkles


Gingerbread 7-Layer Bars



Candy Cane Sparkle Chex Party Mix


HH's Early Valentine's Day Gift to Me


This is a Bible cover with my "life verse."  I found a craftsman out of Arizona who made covers, and fell in love with his work.  I sent a picture of what I wanted, and it was that easy.  I LOVE IT!

I had chocolate candy made for HH.  This was moments before he told me he wanted to start losing weight.  The first picture is him smiling with it, the second is his discontent that he can't eat it.  Poor guy!



I left work early on Thursday because I had Pink Eye.  I went to the doctor and got meds.  My pink eye spread to the other eye.  The drops cleared it up, but now I have an upper respiratory and ear infection.  It has not been a well weekend at our household.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my gosh, I am just getting caught up around here. I hope you're feeling better!

So sweet of Ben to do all that work for the shower. And, really, a PENGUIN themed shower!?!? I know who I'm calling if I ever have another baby! ;-)