Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rocking Out to the 80s....

I was blasting Guns and Roses on my satellite radio in the new car.  I LOVE satellite radio! 

Our first car together!  2011 Toyota 4Runner


We got one night at the Atwood House Bed and Breakfast.  We had wanted three, but because of the Thanksgiving holiday, we were not able to do so.  Our one night was awesome.



Everyone had written in the guest book about how amazing the breakfast was, and it sure didn't disappoint.








I did accomplish getting HH to get some new blue jeans.  He hasn't bought any since we've dated.  The condition was that all his old pairs must go in the trash.  We found some loose fitting dark wash jeans from Old Navy, and we got him seven pair. 

I got an apology from a parent who was really rude to me last Tuesday.  It took a lot for me to let it go, and I was worried it would ruin my holiday, but I didn't let it.  It was nice to get the apology. 

Decorating the church tonight with the group for Christmas.  Our tree is up.  Pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bed and breakfast Inn..simply gorgeous interior..it looked like a great long weekend, especially to see the family.

Also, glad the parent complaint did not ruin your weekend...

Missie said...

That's such a beautiful B&B. We love to stay in B&Bs. Have a good rest of your week.

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, congrats on YOUR new car! The B&B looks awesome. Glad you had such a great time.