Saturday, November 12, 2011

Organizing...Before Meets After

BEFORE...




AFTER:


Counterspace is such a beautiful thing!!!  I need workspace.



We also unpacked eight boxes, and removed one bag of trash from HH's home office.  This is the only room in the house that is not officially "done."  It is taking a bit of time, because my husband's office at work is not complete, and we can't move as much stuff as we would like.  I am so thankful for every single step we take to being "here."

The electrician came yesterday.  We were on his waiting list for five weeks.  We had about four hours worth of work for him to do.  We now have an outlet for our deep freeze, and will be making a trip to stock it very soon. 

Wishing every weekend was a three day one!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hey, how come I don't see your Keurig machine anywhere?

Thanks for all you kind and supportive comments. I'm glad you've caught up with your reading now. :)