Saturday, February 16, 2013

Women's Fellowship

Truth...I forgot I was hosting a women's fellowship this month until I was asked about it on Wednesday.  I had even created a Facebook event, etc.  This is a monthly thing, so I am dropping the ball a bit.
The Menu:
Apple and Cheddar Spinach Salad
Honey-Dijon Salad Dressing


I used a Blender Bottle to mix the dressing.  I found this on another cooking blog.  When HH and I were dating, we went to another couple's house.  The man was talking about how much he loved his wife's homemade dressing.  In my head I was thinking, "Great, I can't even make dinner, let alone my own dressing."  If only I had known then how easy it was!

Spicy Broccoli Cheese Soup

There were rave reviews of this soup!  I also love any chance I have to use my emulsion blender.

White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bars


What did I talk about?
Lent

This is pretty new for me.  I know just enough to be certifiably crazy for choosing to talk about it.  

Here are some links I am referencing as I am trying to learn:










No comments: