Monday, February 18, 2013

A Week of Rewards

I have decided that this week is going to be treat week.  I got the idea from Dots n Spots blog.
Truth is I really love my kids.  I'll miss them when I go to Kentucky.  This week, they are going to earn rewards each day.  I do get the benefit of only having a four day week.  I'm not sure which of these recipes I'm going to make, but here are my ideas.  I'll update with pictures as I cook this week.

Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Muffins


White Chocolate Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies

These didn't turn out in any way like the picture on the website.  I'm sure it is because I probably took some sort of shortcut.  They still tasted great.



Nutella Sandwich Cookies


Nutella Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Strawberry Hearts
Red Velvet Poke Cake

Red Hots Muddy Buddies


Chocolate Truffle Cookies

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Did I miss something? When are you going to Kentucky?

Your kids are going to have a great week!