Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cooking and Pintrest

Lemon Bliss Cake

Parmesan Ranch Chex Mix


We had a "wind day" thanks to these temperatures....

Almond Crunch Cookies


Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling


Eight Meals in ONE Hour!!!

This seemed too good to be true.  I had a meal to make for a lady in church who had just had a baby, and I decided to give it a go.  With the help of HH, it took an hour and four minutes.  

HH posing with Flat Stanley in front of our cultural center:


New addition to our dining room:


The idea below is from pintrest, and sparked a funny conversation between HH and I.  He says, "Honey why is there a $5.00 bill on a paper plate in the microwave?"  I reply, "I saw on Pintrest, if you put your money in the microwave and heat it up, it will grow."  "Um, I wish.  I put glitter glue on the bill, and wanted it to dry without the cats bothering it, so I put it in the microwave."




1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

I love the little pom-pom picks in the lemon cake. So cute!

All the sweets look delish. So does the Chex Mix.

It's about 11am here, and only 8 degrees. I feel your chill, my friend. But, that "feels like" temp scares me a bit. ;-)

I just may have to try those freezer meals. Unfortunately, that probably wouldn't be enough food for a meal around here. Between Stud and Magnum, I have to cook for at least 6, even though there are only 3 of us. =)