Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fluffer Nutter Blondies

Today I am making a treat for the nuggets at my friend's daycare.  They are getting Something Swanky's Fluffer Nutter Blondies.  I had all the ingredients to make this, so that is one of the reasons it won out.  I may have been to the grocery store every single day since I've been home.  Maybe.


I could have worked harder with the marshmallow creme to make a better presentation.  It was approved by the 4 and 5 year olds who ate it.

Impromptu Date


We went into Pierre to watch the newest Batman movie.  HH and I saw the previous one together when we were dating.  I was happy that he got to see it, as he has been wanting to for some time.  The movie was a bit too intense for me.  I normally fall asleep during movies, but this one I couldn't.  I read the last hour of the movie.

We then went to Wal-Mart to stock up on some pantry/baking staples.  I forgot just how different things are priced where I live.  I spent $81 and I got so much MORE than I am used to.  We made a note that we must start buying more in bulk when we are in bigger places. 

No comments: