Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Bridal Shower

Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu


The picture doesn't really do it any justice.  I had HH turn this back back to warm during his lunch time today.  He was running late to turn in back, and he darted across the parking lot to make it happen.  He was in the middle of a conversation with a couple from Arkansas, and he said, "I've got to go!" 

After work, I went to a surprise bridal shower.  A member of our church, a pharmacist, is getting married in Taiwan next month.  I am on a quest to be an awesome cook.  There is another pharmacist who is a total foodie (she brought three different flavors of homemade ice cream...one flavor candied bacon), and she went back for seconds on what I brought.  This was all the affirmation I needed, even though I got others.

I got a new student today.  She seems very sweet.  I now have 16 students.  I've never had that few before! 

HH and I are renewing our vows HERE in Las Vegas in May.  Yes, my husband is so awesome!  :)

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

All that was here yesterday was the recipe. When did you add the post? I'm glad I came back :)

Wow, 16 students?! You are lucky. AND, they are lucky, because they are getting such personalized instruction.

Candied Bacon Ice Cream?!?!?!?! I must have some! Or, at least the recipe. See what you can do, ok? ;-)