Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day

HH calls today V-Day for men to make or break it with the romance department.  I thought I would share what has been going on around here.
On Sunday, I had another ladie's fellowship at my house.  (I have arranged these to be monthly.)  I had eight ladies attend.  I made some awesome food.

The first was "To Die for Roast" from the Crockin Girls.  I am just amazed at HOW EASY this was.  I know I'm going to need more crockpots.  I really enjoy cooking from them. 


Bacon-Ranch-Pea Salad


Strawberry Pretzel Salad


Somehow, my Orange Dreamsicle Dip didn't get pictured.  I severed this with graham crackers instead of fruit, because the fruit doesn't look so great right now in the store.  HH and I both did think it needed sugar added to it.  It was just too tart without it.  Perhaps that is where the fruit would have balanced it out better.

I talked with the ladies about fear, and what God was teaching me. 


My students and I made Hershey's Kisses rings.  One of my boys said we were wearing "24 Karat Chocolate."


Did you know Cupid has a mailbox?  Yep.  It's in Valentine, Nebraska.  I sent HH's Valentine card in the mail to be postmarked from there. 


His personalized Valentine's card.  Although he has gotten several small things from me. 


I got this off a primary teacher's website.  Her printables were a lot cuter, but my printer needs a new color ink cartridge.

The Dating Divas are awesome ladies.  I recreated their "Now That I've Kissed The Ground You've Walked On...." invite.


I also did my own version of The Dating Diva's "Love Potion No. 9"....please ignore that the potion is almost empty!  I took the picture late!


On the way home from counseling a married couple HH and I stopped at Dairy Queen.  He had bought me a blizzard cake.  :)


HH helped to plan tonights evening.  The Dating Divas had a text message thing to "Help Your Husband Plan A Date." 

No comments: