Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Can Do This!!!

Today, I am hosting my first ladies fellowship at our house.  These series of meetings each month were my idea, and HH has happily supported them. 

Here are some of the goods we are having...

Spicy Chicken Tomato Soup


Chili and Garlic Chex Mix


I love making different versions of Chex Mix, because they are so quick.  They always end up being a big hit.

Veggie Pizza:


Fruit Brownie Pizza:


While making some of the brownie pizza, a bit spilled over the edge in the stove.  I think to myself, "I'll get that later."  While making the crescent roll pizza base, things start to get smoky, and the brownie blop had caught on fire.  Fortunately, it was a very small one, and all food was still able to be saved. 

HH helping prepare things with me in the kitchen...think I've got some things to teach him!  He's actually doing an impression of Kevin from the Office.


HH wrangled up the cats to put them in the basement.  I did a few final touches on our house.  All the food had to be stuff that I could just pull out and go since we are having this event right after church at our house. 

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Everything looks so yummy! I'm sure the ladies will love it.

The next time you make brownie pizza, cut a circle of parchment paper to fit the pan, and it'll keep the dough from spreading so much.