Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What I've Been Reading and Listening To (Audiobooks)






Audiobooks

This book came on my radar over a year ago from a book club suggestion, but I passed it by.  Then when the movie came out, several trusted bloggers begged you to read the book before going to see the movie, and that is what prompted me to start listening.  The story is fascinating.



Thank you Jim Gaffigan for allowing us to laugh through the many miles we have to drive to get to civilization in our car.


I love Dr. Ben Carson.  He is one person I really want to meet.  I've told HH that I want to go to a fancy $500 a plate dinner if it means I will get to meet him and listen to him speak.


HH and I have been walking after school, and SERIAL was amazing.  We still need to listen to the exclusive interview that Jay had after the podcast ended.


No comments: