Saturday, September 6, 2014

4th Place in the Baked Goods Category

It's Rodeo and Fair weekend.  Which means that I entered the baked goods competition.  I have not been able to enter for the past two years because I was out of town.  
I took the extras of all the cookies with me to school for Open House Night.
Doubletree Hotel Copycat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Every year, HH and I stay at the Doubletree when he has his Mayo Clinic appointments.  I LOVE their cookies.  I will keep it confidential just how many of them I've had.  (You can get them 24 hours a day, all warm and fresh.)  This recipe NAILS it when it comes to their cookies!
Amish Sugar Cookies
These are the cookies that I got 4th place for!  We have a family in church who is from Pennsylvania, and they said my cookies were very close to Amish cookies.
Banana Pudding Chewy Crinkle Cookies

No comments: