Monday, November 11, 2013

Cookies and Snack Mix

We had a great two days in Bismarck.  It was nice to do city things.  HH even scored me a bottle of Peppermint Syrup from Starbucks!  We were supposed to go to the dentist today, but it snowed, and I wasn't going to risk the 90 mile drive just for the dentist.

We have house guests coming in this week.  That means we are doing last minute cleaning and small projects that we should have been doing for months.  

I have gotten about 75% of my Christmas shopping done, so that is a relief.  

Here are a few recipes that I made this yesterday:

Snickerdoodle Dulce de Leche Cheerio Cookies


Sweet Salty Cinnamony Pretzel Snack Mix


1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hi my sweet friend!!

SNOW! We're supposed to have our first snow today. I'm so excited!

I hope you're enjoying your day off. Don't work too hard around the house. Your guests are coming to see YOU, not your house. =)

I miss you guys. :( Say hi to Ben for me, and give him a big squeeze.

xoxox